Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Everyday Moments......

Well.....I haven't posted in a while and I've gotten a few complaints so I decided to sit down & pull together a few moments to share with you all! We've been soooooooooo busy living our hectic lives these days and I just haven't had time to sit down and share it! I suppose that's just part of the chaos of the holidays!

Taylor was in the church play last week. She did an amazing job and I was so proud of her for remembering all her lines and speaking clearly and slowly. She's getting so big.


Taylor posing with her favorite WebKinz, Pugslee.


Courtlyn is learning to feed herself....it's a hysterical process!

What? Am I doing it wrong? For some reason, I'm still hungry!?!?


I thought we'd do a little "Christmas Jammies Photo Session".
Courtlyn really didn't agree with my plan.

I love them.....my wonderful friends.



&
last but not least.....
BATHTIME!!!!!!!!






Ooooooohhhhhhhheeeeeeee! Sisssy is naked!



Tub Time Cuddlin.......


Tub Time Snugglin.......


And sweet kisses!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics...you are falling behind me is posting girl!! I try to do it once a week, TRY! Keep in touch and have a great Christmas!