Friday, August 15, 2008

My Ultimate Goal


Okay guys. I've had ENOUGH. I need your assistance and I'm clammoring for your support and bold face honesty in accomplishing a goal that is likely to take me down with it.

I am looking to look like this :

Ok so minus the blond hair and camo pants but everything else is a go..... well, I might go blond if I accomplish the rest just to see my husband's reaction =).


Now being as I am edjumacated in Dietetics we all know that I know perfectly well WHAT to eat. And as you all know me you know that doesn't mean squat. I like to EAT. And I like to tell you all about the wonderful new food I try so I can relive the moment and in my head cash the calories in twice.
SO - since we know I know better let's just skip that part and go straight to the "Hey as your friends who like to know we can share a seat with you if we need to could you please drop the doughnut? and the Venti Caramel Frappucino? and the Moo Shu Chicken? When I say " Hey guys, you wanna go out for ice cream?" You all say " No way Cottage Cheese Chicken Flesh Thighs - how bout going for a jog?"

I am 30 - I feel 50. So I'm attempting to do something about it. Last night I put the kids to bed and put my tennis shoes on. My dear cute husband says " Where are you going?" And I say "Outside to run on the treadmill." And he dang near faints.

Then I jog and run for 30 minutes - and I about faint. But I was SOOOO PROUD of me! I am going to make that a staple in my life. I'm hoping I run right out of Jamie and right into Jessica.

More to be revealed...... or less depending on how this goes........


6 comments:

Perry family said...

Sounds like you and I are both on the same mission right now. Maybe we can encourage each other!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...I LOVE food too...a lot!! I know I eat out of boredom and to be entertained...its fun to eat! I have tried to take my focus off of food and on to running and working out. I have never ran in my life, unless someone is chasing me! I started about two months ago and am up to four miles now, I am training for a half marathon and that has shifted my focus because I am actually wanting to eat better to fuel better workouts, give me more energy and make me feel better over all. I am actually excited about running now and think it has helped because I am not focused on food, but I am losing weight in the process. Just an idea. I am always looking for another person to run with , wish we lived closer! You can do it. I have heard that long distance running is the best shaper for legs, and girl Jessica does have them!!! Keep it up girl!!

Elizabeth said...

You are hilarious!! I love to run. I have vowed to myself that I too will look like Jessica one day. And I will run 6 miles like its a walk in the park, like I did in college. But its SO hard!! I dont even have a full time out of the house job either. Although we dont live close we should just encourage each other and try to train together via email. :-) Hey, its a thought. And BTW, I know you CAN do it!

Anonymous said...

So much for the emergency appetizers.... I'll meet you at the Y instead!

Joy said...

You are cracking me up!

Go here http://operationskinnybitch.blogspot.com/ one of my blog mommies swears by it.

And read her story about the couch to 5k plan she says she is now a runner when she never was by following this
http://operationskinnybitch.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-08-14T11%3A44%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=7

Unknown said...

You GO girl. I know you can do it!!

Lisa