Sunday, November 18, 2007

Good Friends and Good Times

We spent this weekend with our friends! Saturday morning I went to Elizabeth's Surprise Baby Shower for lil' Mason who we CANNOT wait to see and hold! I had a great time seeing some friends I unfortunately don't get to see enough! Elizabeth was VERY surprised and she's one of the cutest pregnant people ever. She pulls off baby carrying very well! We had yummy food and played a hilarious paper bag game. I won't tell you about it just in case you ever get the chance to play it yourself! Saturday afternoon, we went to our little friend Shelby's birthday party! We had Happy Meals, cake and ice cream....YUMMY. I even got a little adventurous and took Courtlyn up in the PlayPlace. Once. Because once almost broke me down. She had a great time however sliding down the slide with Mommy! We're very lucky to have such wonderful friends to play with...young and old. Ha! Ha!
This pic looks a little familiar....I wouldn't know why!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have I told you how much I luv ya, the top pick is great of us, I am glad we have shared SOOOO many of the best moments of our lives together. btw love the bottom pick of miss courtlyn I love that camera color thing I told shane I want one.

Joy

Elizabeth said...

I love you too Jam! Thank you so much for making my day even more special!! Love the pic of you and Courtlyn on the slide, so cute!!